Other Properties We Manage
Real Property Management is the expert in managing property, including Apartment Communities, Common Interest Communities managed by Homeowner Associations (HOAs) and Vacation Rentals.
Apartment Houses and Complexes
Managing apartments with 2 – 50 units can be complicated. Our focus is to provide the maximum return from your investment without the work associated with the day to day running of the apartment complex. We are familiar and comfortable with the regional culture as well as local and state laws. We are well qualified and experienced to manage small to mid-sized apartment communities. The services we provide can include leasing agreements, rent collection, cash dispersal, and tenant relations and also 24 hour, seven days a week, maintenance and repair service. We can even staff your community if you require on-site presence.
Common Interest Communities/Associations
Common interest communities include individually owned units, shared facilities, and common areas in neighborhoods. Common abbreviations include PUD, CIC, HOA, COA, LMA, and LOA. Many types of properties are included such as single family homes, condominiums, town homes, and retirement communities. Alongside the Board of Directors of your homeowners association, or HOA, our professional property managers will manage the common areas (playgrounds, parking lots, swimming pools, and clubhouses) and ensure compliance to the governing documents of your community.
Real Property Management has the professional experience, systems, and tools to deliver excellent service to your community. We’ll help you minimize the stress and hassles that come with association management and improve relations among your members.
Five Ways We Can Help
- Cost-effective grounds and building maintenance and repairs: Proactive attention, a systematized process and strategic alliances work together to save you time and money
- Precise, trustworthy financials: Our services include billing and collecting assessments, timely management of accounts receivable and payable, and preparing monthly financial reports
- Rigorous compliance: Associations avoid costly mistakes and legal actions with our compliance policies and tracking systems
- Experienced, trained professional team: No other property manager in the industry is backed by the intensive training required of our managers and staff, supported by a library of over 200 courses on every subject of property management
- Organized and timely administrative duties: Our professional staff handles administrative tasks such as recording and keeping minutes, responding to members’ questions and concerns, and creating and distributing newsletters
Not only will your members be pleased with our property management services, your board will have more time to focus on other responsibilities.
So you’ve got a lovely vacation property and would like to share your experience with others. The one thing you’ve been trying to figure out is finding the best partner to work with you on listing and managing your vacation rental.
Let Real Property Management Instant Equity in Southwest Michigan manage your vacation property to maximize its investment potential and reduce your stress.