Residential Property Management
Rental Home Management
Real Property Management specializes in residential property management. Regardless of how many rental homes you own, Real Property Management’s strategy is designed to save you money at every stage of the process, so our property management service pays for itself.
Many of our clients have only one rental home. We relieve the stress and interruptions that come with property management for homeowners like you who have a single property investment, were unable to sell, relocated for a career opportunity, or inherited or acquired a property. In addition, many of those who have invested in real estate rental homes and began by self-managing their property turn to Real Property Management to save time and avoid hassles. Whatever your situation…we have handled it many times before.
With changes in home ownership behavior and more homes “For Rent” than ever before, more investors trust Real Property Management to manage their portfolio of rental properties. We understand the needs of investors, large and small, and have the knowledge and expertise to make managing your portfolio easier. We have the experience to simplify everything for you with one reliable and cost-effective management program. If your investment properties are spread across several states or large geographical areas, we work with other Real Property Management offices nationwide to support your needs.
Apartment Houses and Complexes
Managing apartments with 2 – 50 units can be complicated. Our focus is to provide the maximum return from your investment without the work associated with the day to day running of the apartment house or complex. We are familiar and comfortable with the regional culture as well as local and state laws. We are well qualified and experienced to manage small to mid-sized apartment communities. The services we provide can include leasing agreements, rent collection, cash dispersal and tenant relations and also 24 hour, seven days a week, maintenance and repair service. We can even staff your community if you require on-site presence.
Common Interest Communities
Common interest communities include individually owned units, shared facilities, and common areas in neighborhoods. Common abbreviations include PUD, CIC, HOA, COA, LMA, and LOA. Many types of properties are included such as single family homes, condominiums, town homes, and retirement communities. Alongside the Board of Directors of your homeowners association, or HOA, our professional property managers will manage the common areas (playgrounds, parking lots, swimming pools, and clubhouses) and ensure compliance to the governing documents of your community.
Real Property Management has the professional experience, systems, and tools to deliver excellent service to your community. We’ll help you minimize the stress and hassles that come with association management and improve relations among your members.
Five Ways We Can Help
- Cost-effective grounds and building maintenance and repairs: Proactive attention, a systematized process and strategic alliances work together to save you time and money
- Precise, trustworthy financials: Our services include billing and collecting assessments, timely management of accounts receivable and payable, and preparing monthly financial reports
- Rigorous compliance: Associations avoid costly mistakes and legal actions with our compliance policies and tracking systems
- Experienced, trained professional team: No other property manager in the industry is backed by the intensive training required of our managers and staff, supported by a library of over 200 courses on every subject of property management
- Organized and timely administrative duties: Our professional staff handles administrative tasks such as recording and keeping minutes, responding to members’ questions and concerns, and creating and distributing newsletters
Not only will your members be pleased with our property management services, your board will have more time to focus on other responsibilities.
The Real Property Management Advantage
- 25+ years of experience
- North America’s largest
property management company
- 250+ locations in 46 states
- Local expertise
backed by nationwide support
Trusted by tens of thousands
of property owners nationwide